We invite you to celebrate the life of Fay Miller at Katherine Outback Experience on Friday 2 June 2023. This is an opportunity for those unable to attend the State Funeral in Darwin on Friday 26 May 2023, to come together, and in true Fay style, celebrate the life and significant contribution Fay made to the Katherine Region and greater Northern Territory.
As explained by Fay’s husband Dennis Cheal, her sole regret as she passed away, was that illness had stopped her from saying thank you and goodbye to her beloved Katherine community and friends.
There will be live music, canapés and a cash bar. There will also be a live auction with all funds raised going to the Cancer Council. Auction items will be announced closer to the event.
Fay’s State Funeral will be held separately in Darwin at 10:30am at the Christ Church Anglican Cathedral at 2 Smith Street in Darwin on Friday 26 May 2023. Further information will be announced by the NT Government soon.
For catering and space allocation purposes, please register your attendance. We request you please cancel your registration should you no longer be able to attend.
- When: Friday 2 June 2023 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- Where: Katherine Outback Experience | 115 Collins Road, Uralla NT 0852
- Dress Code: Smart casual (with a splash of colour – the way Fay would have loved it)
- Registrations: https://events.humanitix.com/faymiller-katherine
- Food and Drinks: Canapés provided by Dragonfly Catering. Cash bar available. Some seating provided.
Please contact Katherine Outback Experience on 0447 816 222 or via email at [email protected] for further information.