Here at Katherine Outback Experience we cater for school excursions, study tours and camps that can be tailored to meet all needs. Our teaching elements are aligned with learning outcomes of the Australian National Curriculum and delivered in a fun and interactive fashion.
School excursions and camps
Activities and topics offered include:
- Animal husbandry, care & welfare
- Animal handling techniques & safety
- Hands-on interaction with station animals
- Iand care & environmental sustainability
- Team building exercises
- Singing & song writing
- Education about the nt cattle industry & importance in today’s economy
- Station challenge
A sample itinerary for an excursion or camp:
- The show tailored to the age group
- Opportunity to interact with and feed the animals
- The ultimate katherine outback experience station challenge
- Outback games
- Bbq lunch or dinner
- Sing-along around the campfire
- Sleep out under the stars.
Please contact us directly to discuss booking options further.