Danny Phegan gained National and International attention as a finalist on the 2022 season of television talent show, The Voice. He joined team Keith Urban after the Aussie expat was blown away by Danny’s talents, warm personality and sense of humour.
The genuine country bloke hit the ground running following his TV appearances, releasing The Halfway Hotel in June 22, hitting the top of the iTunes Country Songs Charts, radio charts and grabbing the attention of country and mainstream music and news media.
Danny is a man of many talents. He is a farmer, a horseman, a publican, a published author, a singer/songwriter, recording artist and family man.
Danny has been entertaining crowds for 30 years with his blend of modern country/rock; chart topping originals and classic covers that are hand picked for the lyrics he has lived. He and his band are a hard-working outfit that can either get the big stages rocking, or the marquees laughing.
The year ahead sees him booked for appearances from the Riverina to Weipa, Great Keppel Island to Darwin and everywhere in between.
Danny will be performing at Katherine Outback Experience on Friday 30 June 2023 with support act and Golden Guitar Finalist, Allison Forbes. Details are as follows:
- When: Friday 30 June 2023 from 7:00pm to 9:30pm | Gates open 6:30pm
- Where: Katherine Outback Experience | 115 Collins Road, Uralla, NT
- Tickets (+bf): Adults: $30 | Students (6-17yr): $15 | Kids 5yr&U: Free (tickets $5 more at the door)
- Food/ Drinks: Pizza and soft drinks available to purchase
- BYO drinks, nibbles and chairs
- Online tickets: https://events.humanitix.com/danny-phegan-koe